请别上火。
Don't be upset.
我再也没耐心了。
I've run out of patience. *run out of... “用光……,耗尽……”。patience “忍耐,耐性”。
Calm down. (冷静点儿。)
I can't. I've run out of patience. (我做不到,我再也忍耐不了了。)
I lost my temper. (我发脾气了。)
你放肆!
What nerve!
你竟有脸说这种事!
How impudent you are to say such a thing! *impudent “厚颜的”,“不知羞耻的”。
How impolite! (怎么那么厚颜无耻!)
That's a rude thing to say! (那样说太野蛮。)
他说的话多气人呀。
What he says offends me. *offend “得罪人,使人生气,给人不愉快的感觉”。
What he says offends me. (他说的话多气人呀。)
I know what you mean. (我理解你的心情。)
What he says bothers me. (他说的话让人心烦。)
我们得反击。
We've got to get even. *get even “回击,报复”。
We have to get him back.
我又不是不懂。
I wasn't born yesterday. *直译“我可不是昨天才生下来的”。
It's a great deal. (那可是件好事呀。)
I wasn't born yesterday. (我又不是不懂。)
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck! *turnip 蔬菜中的“芜菁”,直译“我又不是刚从货车上掉下来的芜菁。”用该短语表示“我知道得十分清楚”。
I'm not stupid! (我没那么傻。)
I'm not naive! (我又不是没见过世面。)
别把我当傻瓜。
Don't think you can make a fool out of me! *make a fool out of... 表示“轻视,看不起”。直译是“别以为你可以轻视我!”
Don't try to make me look foolish! 直译“别把我弄得像个傻瓜”。
You can't make me look stupid!
你拿我开涮呢。
You're making fun of me. *make fun of... 表示“看不起人,把……作为取笑对象”。把它作为一个短语来记。
You're teasing me. (你耍我呢。) *tease “逗弄,戏弄”、“愚弄”。
Are you trying to make a fool out of me? (你是不是在把我当笑料呀?)
真是狮子大开口。
That's asking too much.
I'll do it for ¥50,000. (给五万,我就干!)
That's asking too much. (真是狮子大开口。)
You're being too greedy. (你也太贪了。)
You're pushing your luck. (你还真来劲!)