二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。
2.We are thinking of payment by D/A
我们准备用D/A付款方式 。
3.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.
我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。
4.I wonder if you will accept D/P?
你们能不能接受付款交单。
5.For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.
对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证。
6.An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a banker’s guarantee.
不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。
7.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。
8.The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.
付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。
9.We would prefer yo u to pay for imports in RMB.
我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。
10.The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.
信用证应在装船后15天内有效。