21 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?
22 Pound Sterling please.
请换成英镑吧。
23 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
24 Is there any interest on this money?
这笔透支要利息吗?
25 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
26 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
27 I want to buy some traveler's checks.
我想买些旅行支票。
28 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
29 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本带来了没有?
30 The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。
31 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
32 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
33 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
34 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
35 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
36 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
37 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
38 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
39 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
40 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。