文都网校 > 关于文都网校

报关英语

更多

2011年报关员英语辅导:外贸经典口语50句

  Welcome to our company

  欢迎光临我们公司

  Is this your first visit to our plant?

  第一次来我们公司吗?

  Is there anything you are particularly interested in?

  对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?

  请对方询问

  Please feel free to ask any questions you want

  没关系,请随便问什么吧

  Please stop me if you have anything to ask

  有什么就随便问吧

  Just let me know if you have any questions

  还有什么问题吗?

  介绍个别部门

  Our Administration Department is over there

  我们的行政部在那边

  I will show you our Marketing Department

  我带你去看看我们的市场推广部

  Allow me to show you our showroom

  请允许我带你去看看展览室吧

  关于销路

  There is a great demand for this product

  这种产品很好销

  The goods are much in demand

  这种产品很热销

  This model is hot welcomed by our clients

  这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎

  议价

  Would it be possible to have changes in price?

  价格不能变了吗?

  I think the price is not competitive enough

  我想这个价格没有足够的竞争力

  I am afraid the price is not acceptable

  恐怕我不能接受这个价格

  还价

  We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough

  如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%

  We can reduce our price to the level you suggested

  我们可以降低价格到你的要求

  介绍新产品

  This is our latest model

  这是我们的最新模型

  Would you like to take a look at our new products?

  想看看我们的新产品吗?

  Have you come across this kind of products before?

  您以前见过这种产品吗?

  We highly recommend this kind of products

  我们极力推荐这种产品

  作出保证

  We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace

  我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉

  We promise to deliver the goods before 4 o’clock this afternoon

  我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到

  Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition

  请告诉我们实话是否货物不好

  解释原因

  Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can

  您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工

  I will check and see what went wrong

  我来查查看错在那里

  It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine

  如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多

  Please accept our apologies for the delay

  送货迟了请接受我们的道歉

  I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process

  很对不起,肯定是生产工序出错啦

  What exactly is the problem?

  问题到底是什么?

  Can you give me the order number?

  请告诉我订单号好吗?

  What is the actual quantity stated?

  实际的数量说明什么?

  讨论合约内容

  When can we discuss the contract?

  什么时候我们可以商量签约

  We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail

  我们想详细商谈送货条款

  There are some points we have not worked out

  还有一些要点我们还没达成一致

  不能立即决定

  I can not give you a definite answer right now

  我不能马上给您一个明确的答复

  Please let me think it over

  让我再考虑考虑吧

  Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?

  下午再给您答复好吗?

  在签约之前

  When can we sign the contract?

  我们什么时候签约?

  Are you ready to sign?

  您准备好签约了吗?

  Are you satisfied with the contract?

  对这合同满意吗?

为您服务

  • 网校咨询:400-011-8090
  • 售后客服:4000118090转2